DS SYSTEMS offers one of the largest portfolios of power protection products in the industry integrating a full line of uninterruptible power systems (UPS), power management systems and services with the responsive understanding of the specific power conditioning requirements of India’s north eastern region. Backed by a dedicated and professional team of technicians, support, marketing & management personnel, DS Systems enjoys a very high level of confidence with it’s customers which is highlighted by the fact that most of its sales are through repeat orders. This high level of professionalism has enabled DS SYSTEMS to cater to core infrastructure areas such as Telecommunication, Power, Defence, Industrial and Process Automation, Healthcare, Aviation, Railways, Financial Institutions, Research establishments etc.
Since its inception in 1995, DS SYSTEMS has diligently kept pace with contemporary global developments and market demands to become a leading manufacturer, supplier and consultant for power protection to a wide spectrum of organisations from large PSUs to small corporate houses. With it’s sound experience and unmatched engineering knowledge & skills, DS Systems is credited to offer features and facilities that provide tangible benefits to its customers delighting them always.
The Work Culture
DS SYSTEMS employs graduate engineers of high calibre from top technical institutes to develop and design the best power conditioning solutions. The research and development activities encourage the creativity. Continuous technological progress and liaison with the customers have enabled DS SYSTEMS to develop advanced power solutions optimized for the business organizations.
In today's complex business environment, IT and Network Managers can no longer simply buy UPS, they must design and configure Power Protection Systems. Building a cost-effective Power Protection system requires far more than simply totalling up the wattage of the equipment to be protected. As DS SYSTEMS’s clients range from users of standalone desktop PC's right up to enterprise wide networks, large industrial setups to core infrastructure areas such as Power, Defence etc, the company strives to offer full Consultancy and System Design Service. Power conditioning equipment is not just a matter of plugging it in- it has to continue to perform to customer expectations.
- Identifying, studying & documenting customer requirements through research based on market feedback & alertness to environment
- Regular up gradation of technology to International levels
- Continuous training, education & motivation of employees
- Maintaining a comprehensive quality system
- Ensuring effective communication with customers and channel partners for continuous improvement
- Updating Inspection & Testing Techniques
- Ensuring strict effectiveness of service procedures and compliance with product, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Studying feedback at Inward / In - Process / Field - Servicing Stages
- Instil environmental protection awareness in all DS SYSTEMS personnel and vendors
- Ensure that an organized and systematic approach is used to identify environmentally hazardous substances and eliminate their use in products
- Ensure that an organized approach is used to identify environmental concerns and that adequate support and resources are provided to implement prompt corrective action
- Conduct business operations in compliance with all applicable government and industry environmental regulations
To be a part of a winning team, email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org